Jubi will support the migration of Aave Protocol (LEND) smart contracts to Aave Protocol (AAVE), and Aave Protocol (AAVE) will be launched at 10:00 (UTC+8) on October 15th, 2020. The details are as follows
1. At 15:00 (UTC+8) on Oct 12, LEND deposits and withdrawals will be closed;
2. At 15:00 (UTC+8) on Oct 12, Jubi will delist all LEND spot trading pairs and cancel all LEND pending orders. After that, a snapshot of the user's LEND holdings will be taken, and then LEND will be converted to AAVE according to the ratio of "100LEND = 1 AAVE";
3. At 10:00 (UTC+8) on Oct 14, AAVE deposits will be opened;
4. At 10:00 (UTC+8) on Oct 15, AAVE spot trading (AAVE/USDT) will be opened;
5. At 14:00 on October 16, AAVE withdrawals will be opened.
Risk Warning: Investing in cryptocurrency is akin to being a venture capital investor. Please do your own risk assessment when deciding how to invest in cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. Jubi attempts to screen all tokens before they come to market, however, even with the best due diligence, there are still risks when investing. Jubi is not liable for investment gains or losses.
Thank you for your support!
Oct 12th, 2020
Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/JBEXCOM
Sina Weibo: https://weibo.com/u/7437432596