There are 3 types of scenarios for orders:
1. Why are the buy / sell orders still unfilled
- When the market price is consistent with the price of the pending order, the system will automatically execute the transaction. Please note that the difference between the price of the buy / sell pending order and the market price has caused the pending order not to be filled.
- You can cancel the order and re-hang the price of the market for quick transactions, or place an order with a market order;
2. The order cannot be cancelled
Once the trade order is executed, it cannot be cancelled. Only pending transaction orders can be cancelled.
3. The buy / sell order has been completed, but the balance has not been credited or deducted
You can click "Contact Customer Service" or "Submit Request" in the Help Center. Please provide the following information. After investigation, we will reply you as soon as possible.
- Account UID
- Top-up currency
- Transaction amount
- Buy or sell order TxID
Contact customer service diagram:
Schematic diagram of submitting a request: